Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So, I play the singleplayer mode a lot, and I noticed that it is not true to the original classic at all. The water physics are slow and don't act immediately after a chunk update. There are no particles when using TNT (Usually the particles of the broken blocks). The last thing I had noticed is that when you generate a level, the ore generation is decreased by a lot! Other things I would like to see changed are the way blocks are shaded in your hand, water spawning when you break a block next to the ocean border, stacking half slabs on top of each other, and commands. I know I sound whiny but these issues mess with my nostalgia.

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Jun 29 at 21:50:16 (2016)

There are client commands and in singleplayer the major two are

/client cuboid [block]

and

/client model [modelname]
UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu Jun 30 at 14:12:59 (2016)

Are you using the latest dev builds? Some of these have already been fixed, such as held block shading (though still a work in progress).

Thank you for pointing out all the differences from the original in singleplayer block physics. I will try to work on correcting those over the next few days. (As of writing this, I have implemented still water spawning on map borders, and slab stacking)

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑