Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello guys, I have question for everyone. So my name is Ban. Everyone saids "/ban ban"! So you may know me from getting banned on some servers here in the community.

This is a Special Offer. If you do not ban me from your servers, or get me banned from your servers that you go to. I send you nudes. Is that a deal?

-Thankyou

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Jul 16 at 10:50:17 (2016)

Dear Scoreboard(I think is your original account),

No one wants your noodles.

-Management

Don't use this alt, problem solved.

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

Dear Scoreboard(I think is your original account),

No one wants your noodles.

-Management

lol noodles

(Automerge)

++Ban posted:++

Hello guys, I have question for everyone. So my name is Ban. Everyone saids "/ban ban"! So you may know me from getting banned on some servers here in the community.

This is a Special Offer. If you do not ban me from your servers, or get me banned from your servers that you go to. I send you nudes. Is that a deal?

-Thankyou

/ban ban

(Automerge)

++Ban posted:++

-Thankyou

yes pls

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑