Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

iI would like to put shaders in CS but i don't know how. Help?

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sun Jul 17 at 23:56:32 (2016)

Compile https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/ClassicalSharp/tree/modern_2.0/ using SharpDevelop or Visual Studio.

Note I don't support these extremely old branches - it doesn't have singleplayer, and you have to manually provide the server hash for the launcher.

Actually, I could probably find a way to implement those shaders into the current version of the CS client and make an unofficial "shaders" mod, I'd have to get through with the ClassiCube forum mods and junk to tell them my client dosen't log accounts (and don't worry, it won't) and then maybe they could add it to the front page.

Or we could make it a feature you can enable. Rambleee yay

hello i am new player i am italian the shader mod work on this game similar to mcpe

++funzrey posted:++

Actually, I could probably find a way to implement those shaders into the current version of the CS client and make an unofficial "shaders" mod, I'd have to get through with the ClassiCube forum mods and junk to tell them my client dosen't log accounts (and don't worry, it won't) and then maybe they could add it to the front page.

Or we could make it a feature you can enable. Rambleee yay

yay thanks

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑