Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I decided I wanted to make a classicube bot, grabbed some things from the source code of classicube, read some stuff on this ( http://wiki.vg/Classic_Protocol_Extension ), and I still can't seem to work out how you could possibly make a bot. I'm only confused on the connecting code, can anybody here tell me what to do? I'm not asking to be spoonfed, I just want to know, how exactly do I send/receive the correct packets to join, because what I'm doing so far is very confusing.

Hi!

The page you were reading only contains things for the protocol extension. If you want to make a client, you'll need to implement the full protocol, not just the extension. (Don't worry, it's not very hard!)

You can find the full protocol Here.

If you would like an example implementation (keep in mind I havn't worked on this project in a while), I have a basic client library written in C# that you can check out here.

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Sep 9 at 6:11:03 (2016)

Also keep in mind that CPE is, itself, modular - you can support as much or as little as you want of it.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑