Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Anytime I try to open ClassicalSharp, I get this error.

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Please note that this is happening on a school computer (I play games in my freetime in IT2 class). It is also worth mentioning that it is also setting off avast, which has now sent it off to be scanned on their servers...

Run as admin. Re-install classicube out of a folder like Program Files which you usually need admin permisson to place things in.

Thing is, I already tried BOTH those things. I tried running it with administrator, and it was ALREADY installed outside of program files. (In a folder labeled "Games")

It worked just fine before the recent update. So it is probably something about this recent update that screwed things up.

(Automerge)

I have yet to try running it home though, and will report my findings asap.

======Update======

It appears it was just the antivirus software causing the error. I came back to try it again today, and it loaded up just fine.

AAAAND now I know how to do a page formatting element...

Hello world!

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑