Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I have heard some stuff about unknown leaving is it true?

SERIOUS?

_Pear is actually an apple Thu Oct 27 at 21:26:02 (2016)

It is true that Unknown is leaving because he have life, but don't worry, we still have people like _123DontMessWithMe to manage ClassicalSharp.

I'm personally sad that he decided to leave too.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu Oct 27 at 22:24:46 (2016)

Since the speculation and rumours are exploding out of control, I will address each in turn.

a) I am not leaving until the end of the year. And no amount of "please stay" is changing that.

b) Me leaving has nothing to do with jobs/having a life, I'm leaving because the game is stagnant and I am bored of this game anyways.

c) Development isn't going to just die, I will give 123DontMessWitMe, AndrewPH and Goodlyay the ability to modify the client when I leave.

d) I will continue paying for my VPS, so the servers I host will continue running unless their owners request otherwise.

Rest in peace Unknown, you will be missed.

Well i will miss you but i understand you get bored of one thing if you keep doing it for 5 years

We'll miss you unk. Thanks for making my dream of a Minecraft Classic remake true. Your legacy will live on.

Awee, what a bunch of sweet words Dae.

heh

That was seriously your dream though?

Well one of many. But yes, I wanted a Minecraft Classic remake since,well,since Mojang though it was a good idea to remove it.

If you ever need help developing, I've been happily working on the same server for 6 years so I would give it a shot.

Mfw haven't been here for ages.

Thank you for all of your hard work and keeping our greatest dreams still alive. Minecraft.net is dead, the original Classicube project was closed down, and now Unknown is leaving. If this IS true, unless there is a miracle, this might be it guys. Just know that I love this community and game :3 I do understand that this is being handed to some original Classicube devs, but then my response is look at the original Classicube. I do hope that you guys don't abandon this and keep it alive another 7 years, please. I must agree with Unknown on this though, the game is extremely stagnant and boring atm. There needs to be something to make it...fun. Anyways, thanks to an amazing community to keeping an amazing game alive for so long. Never Die

EDIT: There should be a thread to preserve old server maps. If something does happen, all of those builds will be gone.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑