Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Happy Wheels (Tell me what you think about it) :P

happy wheels is played by a lot of youtubers such as tobyturner (tobygames) PEWDIEPIE and a lot more its a really gruesome game but very funny :P tell me what you think about it

Brutal.. i hate that game. bloody. only for 18+...

well that's your opinion and I respect that personally I like it but if you don't that's fine

Playing the game it self can get boring ( yknow repeated levels like rope swing and sword throw) but watching other people play it (example: like markiplier)is pretty funny to me!

yes I love pewdiepie playing it but he doesn't play it much these days and yes ive found that it can get boring when always playing the same levels ove and over again :P

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Dec 1 at 20:35:00 (2013)

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

yes I love pewdiepie playing it but he doesn't play it much these days and yes ive found that it can get boring when always playing the same levels ove and over again :P

Tobuscus and Markiplier are better to watch, Tobuscus because he plays it ALL THE TIME, Markiplier because he's got the funniest shit on youtube.

very true i watch tobuscus play aswell but I JUST LOVE PEWDIEPIE :3

I like pewdiepie playing Happy Wheels its funny.And anyone knows where to play happy wheels?

totaljerkface.com

thanks....

It sometimes had bloody violence in the game when you fail, and some people make gross obstacles. At least it is a good game. And the bicycle guy (the driver) actually looks like Tobuscus.

(Originally posted by TNT11 [Link])

Playing the game it self can get boring ( yknow repeated levels like rope swing and sword throw) but watching other people play it (example: like markiplier)is pretty funny to me!

Lol ikr XD

lol funny game

too killy-bloody for me, i don't like that kind of stuff.

The rage I have to it. I cri, everytim

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑