Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Every time I attempt to access a server, I get the initial loading screen of ClassiCube for a few seconds. Then it goes unresponsive for a minute or 2 and then finally it will either glitch the page or crash the client.

I do not know what the problem is. Personally, I am quite annoyed at this constant error.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Nov 26 at 19:17:58 (2013)

(Originally posted by fox [Link])

Every time I attempt to access a server, I get the initial loading screen of ClassiCube for a few seconds. Then it goes unresponsive for a minute or 2 and then finally it will either glitch the page or crash the client.

I do not know what the problem is. Personally, I am quite annoyed at this constant error.

Have you tried using our standalone client? You can download it by clicking on your username and looking for "ClassiCube.exe" (if you're on windows)

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

Have you tried using our standalone client? You can download it by clicking on your username and looking for "ClassiCube.exe" (if you're on windows)

I did mention the client in my problem. I've tried both and none have worked.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Nov 27 at 11:05:04 (2013)

I did mention the client in my problem. I've tried both and none have worked.

Please try enabling debug mode (in the launcher's settings), restarting the client, running it, and pasting here what it outputs.

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x3e9af255, pid=3812, tid=4636

JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_45-b18) (build 1.7.0_45-b18) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.45-b08 mixed mode windows-x86 ) Problematic frame: C [ig4icd32.dll+0x52f255]

Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

An error report file with more information is saved as: C:\Users[blanked out for obvious reasons]\AppData\Roaming.net.classicube.client\hs_err_pid3812.log

If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code. See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

(client closed)

This is the error I get.

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Dec 5 at 11:59:45 (2013)

Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

What is a client version of windows?

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

What is a client version of windows?

sigh If you obviously cannot help with the situation, please refrain from posting.

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Dec 5 at 12:25:17 (2013)

U talkin to me? Bich, you talkin to me!? U repli maid me looc stupid...u tryin mak me looc stupid? I mak u lok stupid, how bout dat?

(Automerge)

I've done a bit of research and what most people suggest is , driver updates, java updates, lower the maximum memory usage. Next time don't come off as rude or people may not help you at all.

I've got a similar problem to you fox. My JRE is crashing as well because of my outdated graphics card on my laptop. My solution? Get a new computer. I've been using my PC upstairs for testing purposes but it's EXTREMELY inconvenient.

Laptop is a 2010 HP Pavilion - Intel i3, 4 gigs of RAM

My next plan is to upgrade to an i7 sometime soon.

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Dec 5 at 18:23:42 (2013)

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x3e9af255, pid=3812, tid=4636

JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_45-b18) (build 1.7.0_45-b18) Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.45-b08 mixed mode windows-x86 ) Problematic frame: C [ig4icd32.dll+0x52f255]

An error report file with more information is saved as: C:\Users[blanked out for obvious reasons]\AppData\Roaming.net.classicube.client\hs_err_pid3812.log

If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code. See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

(client closed)

This is the error I get.

This is an issue unrelated to our client, please disable UAC if you are using Vista or 7 and try again, as that seems to be what the issue is related to.

Minidumps? LOL --- I get that sometimes. Some games with '12' players on it dosen't let me in.

I've updated and downgraded Java multiple times, (now using 7u51,) and disabled UAC, but I still get the same error. Any other ways to fix this?

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Sep 16 at 20:14:49 (2014)

Your graphics drivers are either out-of-date or your integrated intel chipset doesn't support features that we require.

++fox posted:++

sigh If you obviously cannot help with the situation, please refrain from posting.

No offense or anything, but there really is no need to be so rude. Also he has the right to post if he wants to.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑