Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey peoples

Hello?

Hello?

Heyo

hi

(Automerge)

HI

Hmm

-

Jeez

peoples

Hi

Hi

I want to be unbanned from Omegabuild; such a nice server...I don't know what to do except to come back, have fun playing zombie survival on all those cool maps, and chill out with a great server owner, the unbeatable Scav. Omegabuild is the best server that ever existed in ClassiCube and the best server that will ever exist in the history of the entire ClassiCube.

(Automerge)

I want to be unbanned from Omegabuild; such a nice server...I don't know what to do except to come back, have fun playing zombie survival on all those cool maps, and chill out with a great server owner, the unbeatable Scav. Omegabuild is the best server that ever existed in ClassiCube and the best server that will ever exist in the history of the entire ClassiCube.

(Automerge)
 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
(Automerge)

SCAV

Hello

a) I feel like this is for discussing new servers, not irrelevantly greeting each other.

b) Don't complain about servers that you're banned from in "New Server Discussions"; instead attempt to repent your actions.

c) I want to host a really great server but hosting it is the problem xD; The server will be called Blockmaster's House of Fun and have plenty of events, lenient perms, friendly staff, and a robust economy! Check out server maps on Omegabuild and Not Awesome 2, and I may post pictures if requested.

Hello

(Automerge)

blockmaster posted:

a) I feel like this is for discussing new servers, not irrelevantly greeting each other.

b) Don't complain about servers that you're banned from in "New Server Discussions"; instead attempt to repent your actions.

c) I want to host a really great server but hosting it is the problem xD; The server will be called Blockmaster's House of Fun and have plenty of events, lenient perms, friendly staff, and a robust economy! Check out server maps on Omegabuild and Not Awesome 2, and I may post pictures if requested.

Blockmaster, I cannot come to Omegabuild, but I can only guess your plans. NA2 is the only place that I can possibly come to that has your maps, then.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑