Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I guess I'll do an actual introduction besides all these 'Hello' posts. I'm Gamerkd. In real life I'm 24 years old and my name is 'Matt'. I have been running my own server Gelman and Friends for 3 years now with a software called MCLight (a private, closed source fork of MCLawl that I've been developing since 2010). My preferred languages are Java and C#. I also use PHP, HTML, and CSS for my website. I'll be graduating with a BS degree in Computer Science in two weeks. I'm working on implementing CPE sometime before Christmas (after I graduate and I get more free time). I'll also be pumping a heartbeat to your community as well. I figure I'll hang around here because the IQ seems higher than most places (minus a few people) and there are other programmers like me. So...shared interests.

The guy named 'Marcus' here is one of my excellent moderators. I do recognize a few other people like 'popoi1234' and 'tntminerz' but that's not something I want to shout to the world.

Hope to be integrated to your community soon.

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Dec 5 at 18:13:25 (2013)

Howdy, glad to hear you'll be pumping blood to our arteries. I'm excited to see what you do with CPE, some people have done some really cool things like a block-hunt server.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑