Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

When I open the classicube app, it just loads, than shows a black or white screen. Can anyone help?

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Dec 10 at 22:28:32 (2013)

(Originally posted by Koondawg33 [Link])

When I open the classicube app, it just loads, than shows a black or white screen. Can anyone help?

Please run the standalone client in debug mode and give us the logs. You can find tutorial in the tutorial section.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

Please run the standalone client in debug mode and give us the logs. You can find tutorial in the tutorial section.

Is the standalone client the client in the browser for singleplayer, or is it the classicube.exe

(Automerge)

I have to get out my Task Manager to close the window out, it freezes, the X or the Minimize button will not light up when I hover my cursor over them.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Dec 11 at 23:24:47 (2013)

Is the standalone client the client in the browser for singleplayer, or is it the classicube.exe

(Automerge)

I have to get out my Task Manager to close the window out, it freezes, the X or the Minimize button will not light up when I hover my cursor over them.

Please follow these instructions - If the launcher is not working, then you should try updating your Java and disabling UAC if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7.

How much ram do you have?

Maybe you have to wait I have that on my other accounts too. Try opening it up again. If it dosen't work, maybe it is your internet modem or Java version.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Dec 25 at 18:12:56 (2013)

Maybe you can follow these directions or I'll start banning people who don't post logs

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

Maybe you can follow these directions or I'll start banning people who don't post logs

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sat Dec 28 at 17:25:01 (2013)

OMG please post logs. Why is it so hard???

Because most of these simpletons think a log is that chunk of wood out by the river.

Or they aren't paying attention and not trying to find out how to post it.

I had the same problem too, before I learned how to deal with it. I would crash Java (or in my case IcedTea because I use Linux) everytime I left the server. The next time I would go on the app, it would be quick to open.

++stigsarabcousin posted:++

I had the same problem too, before I learned how to deal with it. I would crash Java (or in my case IcedTea because I use Linux) everytime I left the server. The next time I would go on the app, it would be quick to open.

Linux sucks...get a MAC.

(Automerge)

++gamerkd posted:++

Because most of these simpletons think a log is that chunk of wood out by the river.

(facepalm) They be doing it #WRONG!

Mac is a terrible choice, Linux FTW! :P

I'd rather have Windows...

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Jan 27 at 15:38:34 (2014)

++Meepologist posted:++

I'd rather have Windows...

THEN WHY DID YOU SUGGEST A MAC. Are you trying to kill everyone?

Maybe... :3

I'd Rather have Linux to Windows, but sadly I am anchored to Windows for games =/

Meh...Linux tends to be shitty where I live. Out here deep in the woods, I have weak, but working internet service. And Linux aint that good with certain games...not sure which ones but yah. I still have my Windows 98, but I use it for programing websites, games and other things. My Windows 8 is my gaming computer, and works better and faster, even with weak internet service.

Meh...Linux tends to be shitty where I live. Out here deep in the woods, I have weak, but working internet service. And Linux aint that good with certain games...not sure which ones but yah. I still have my Windows 98, but I use it for programing websites, games and other things. My Windows 8 is my gaming computer, and works better and faster, even with weak internet service.

Your internet connection shouldn't effect how Linux runs.

...I dunno then.

K sounds like you don't even know what Linux is.

You sure you aren't confusing Linux with www.linux.com? After all, your browser is Yahoo.

Linux is great for programming, not so much for games, and have zero effect on internet strength.

Windows is widely used so it has the most viruses and most opportunity for games.

Mac is for artsy people, people who want the shiny items (because shiny == better), or those who want little or no thinking when using a computer. Minimalist and lack of choices. Apple will try to restrain your life as much as possible.

Android > Windows > Linux > > > > > > > Mac/Apple

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Jan 30 at 1:27:41 (2014)

Android > Windows > Linux > > > > > > > Mac/Apple

Since when has android been a computer OS?

Ok, it's a mobile OS. But I still like it above everything because it's Google.

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Jan 30 at 13:50:15 (2014)

Ok, it's a mobile OS. But I still like it above everything because it's Google.

It's based on the linux kernel.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑