Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Why would it be? Your name doesn't need to have numbers yet. You can go from MinecrafterDude123456789 to MinecrafterDude, or even Jerry if it's not taken.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Oct 23 at 21:29:45 (2013)

If anybody wants me to remove numbers from their name, I'd be happy to - Just let me know on IRC and I'll do it for you

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Oct 24 at 20:02:31 (2013)

It is useful, but I find some people just like who they are and what they have become. Some people are so used to their names even if they get a chance to fix it they would like to stay with what they are used to. Like me for example, I had to shorten "With" in my name to "Wit" because my name was too long, but now I use that name on almost every site, even if it gives me the chance for more.

i think simple names are the best cause then you know what to call people

(Originally posted by morzone [Link])

i think simple names are the best cause then you know what to call people

Agreed.

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

It is useful, but I find some people just like who they are and what they have become. Some people are so used to their names even if they get a chance to fix it they would like to stay with what they are used to. Like me for example, I had to shorten "With" in my name to "Wit" because my name was too long, but now I use that name on almost every site, even if it gives me the chance for more. Same here for my username. the start was already taken when i was playing Club Penguin, so i chose to add 86 to my name. I got so used to it, it's on all my emails.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑