Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I wanted to create an alternate account so I could use the skin/name for games (using that name in the ExtAddEntity packet), but I can't seem to be able to create a new account. I have tried in the past to make alts and the same thing always happens. I get the response that something went wrong, i.e. the "username was already taken or site is being worked on" message. Now I know the usernames I have tried would not be taken so why does this happen? The only thing I can think of is that too many accounts have been made from my IP address, which there has been about 5 made. I made one for my cousin to use, a couple of my friends made their while over at my house, and I have one personal alternate. Any way I could get 1-3 more accounts so I can use them for games on LegendCraft? (Examples: Zombie (has a zombie skin), -Green- (has a bright green skin for use with teams), Camo (a camo skin for everyone playing Free For All)) - Just some examples of what I would do :l

Thanks,

DingusBungus

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Dec 19 at 22:14:18 (2013)

Max is 2 per IP, but it does let a few extras in once and a while. Also, for zombies, use ChangeModel packet and change them into actual zombies them selves. Looks much better than just changing the skin.

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

Max is 2 per IP, but it does let a few extras in once and a while. Also, for zombies, use ChangeModel packet and change them into actual zombies them selves. Looks much better than just changing the skin.

I think there is a glitch with that...2 per IP. cause my friend said he made 7 with the same IP and had no problem.

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Dec 20 at 15:00:20 (2013)

(Originally posted by Meepologist [Link])

I think there is a glitch with that...2 per IP. cause my friend said he made 7 with the same IP and had no problem.

He didn't, either his IP changed between accounts or he's lying. We literally have 0 accounts that have 6 other associated accounts.

Well what we wanted to do was also change the names above their heads and put a custom "zombie" skin on that doesn't just look like a regular minecraft zombie. As for the other things I would still need skins. Btw, I think that about 5 accounts have been made on my IP successfully, all currently used by different people (my various friends).

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 21 at 6:55:30 (2013)

(Originally posted by DingusBungus [Link])

Well what we wanted to do was also change the names above their heads and put a custom "zombie" skin on that doesn't just look like a regular minecraft zombie. As for the other things I would still need skins. Btw, I think that about 5 accounts have been made on my IP successfully, all currently used by different people (my various friends).

They haven't been made on the same IP, I can assure you.

I guess you can't make more than 3+ or 2+ accounts. I don't know why.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Dec 24 at 13:08:28 (2013)

(Originally posted by Apollo [Link])

I guess you can't make more than 3+ or 2+ accounts. I don't know why.

To lower spam and abuse.

Yes. [eg. Noob1 is griefing Noob2. Noob1 gets kicked then he creates a new account.] That is account creating spam.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Tue Dec 24 at 16:06:43 (2013)

I personally hate the 2 per ip system

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Dec 24 at 19:11:06 (2013)

(Originally posted by Jonty800 [Link])

I personally hate the 2 per ip system

that's just, like, your opinion, man.

brb, making new acc on proxy

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑