Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

ye how plz tell me

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Oct 24 at 12:41:56 (2013)

Find one online or make one your self. Then click on your username in the top right corner, on that page is where you upload your skin, you just need to click browse, find your skin, then put your password in the last box back on the page then click save. Easy as that.

It didn't work..

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Oct 24 at 22:18:05 (2013)

(Originally posted by WCOY [Link])

It didn't work..

Was the image 64x32 and did you put in your password in the last box for verification?

oh nevermind, it finally loaded. and yessss

(Automerge)

oh, and go here http://www.minecraftskins.com/ then click the skin u like, click download to computer, click save, then open folder, and move the picture file to pictures, then do what they said.

minecraftthun09. Fri Oct 25 at 3:11:46 (2013)

I know it now 1.Download a skin 2.Go to classicube/acc 3.put in everything 4.put the skin from the file 5.press save 6.then relog and you got your skin!

123DontMessWitMe Special Fri Oct 25 at 3:43:46 (2013)

(Originally posted by minecraftthun09. [Link])

I know it now 1.Download a skin 2.Go to classicube/acc 3.put in everything 4.put the skin from the file 5.press save 6.then relog and you got your skin!

So basically what I said :P

How do I download a skin? .-. Lol... I'm clueless.

minecraftthun09. Sun Oct 27 at 1:41:46 (2013)

Go at www.minecraftskins.com and find a skin and download it.

NVM fixed it.

• Go to ANY skin's website.

• Download the skin you chose.

• Then come back to ClassiCube.net, and then click on the username at the top right.

• Then click on browse and select the skin you chose and then uplaod it.

• Then put your password below (the verification one). You're done.

Isn't that hard.

can players see ur skin?

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Oct 31 at 12:10:24 (2013)

(Originally posted by popoi1234 [Link])

can players see ur skin?

Yes, of course. Are you not able to? If you log in correctly then press F6 it should bring you into 3rd person mode, you should then be able to see your own skin. In case you wanted to know that.

Well. when i F6 its still steve. when classicubers see my skin. its not steve. its the changed skin well.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Nov 2 at 4:33:20 (2013)

(Originally posted by popoi1234 [Link])

Well. when i F6 its still steve. when classicubers see my skin. its not steve. its the changed skin well.

It's a bit buggy, what I have discovered and believe is that you have to be logged into the game correctly (i.e. use browser applet, use sign in button on standalone) if this doesn't apply to you and you already have been doing this, then I don't know. Because when I use direct connect with the standalone client I can't see anyone's skins

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Nov 2 at 5:10:07 (2013)

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

It's a bit buggy, what I have discovered and believe is that you have to be logged into the game correctly (i.e. use browser applet, use sing in button on standalone) if this doesn't apply to you and you already have been doing this, then I don't know. Because when I use direct connect with the standalone client I can't see anyone's skins

Not 100% sure /what/ is causing this.

well. i use it. i logged correctly. still F6 still skin steve

does it show on minecraft servers on classic cube launcher

well. classicubers can see my skin but myself no.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Nov 3 at 18:08:19 (2013)

(Originally posted by smagaman [Link])

does it show on minecraft servers on classic cube launcher

If a user is using the minecraft.net or wom/xwom client, they will only see your skin as it is on minecraft.net

If a user is using the ClassiCube client on minecraft.net mode, the above is true.

Other users will only see your skin from ClassiCube if you are playing on a server in ClassiCube.net mode, and only if the other users are in ClassiCube.net mode too.

I choose the skin, but it doesn't show up, what is it for?

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Nov 8 at 7:04:21 (2013)

It shows up for other people using CC.

At the moment there's an issue with the standalone client where skins won't load - this will be resolved as soon as we can for sure pinpoint where the issue lies.

I had a problem with skins to.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑