Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

You start off with a tutorial and stuff like that. Its an online version of Need for speed.

I basically loved it few months ago, but I quitted.

Price: 0 p

Just download it.

well i love the game. since my xbox is broken (cant read disks and parents wont let me get xbox live) and i don't really have other games for driving, this is my replacement. It is fun and i just have 2 powerful cars

never tried it before but i wanna hear about it but theres only 2 comments

Its just a large free need for speed for online playing where you can choose to just hang out w/ friends or others, beat people or bots in races, earn free gifts by collecting gems every day (15 a day for one full gift, and you can keep a streak by always collecting them again the next day etc etc), run away from cops in a single player mode or a multiplayer race to a certain point in a time limit, or just cruise around the map and run into other vehicles (not other players, you pass right through them)

(Automerge)

You can also choose to buy speed boost to buy "premium" stuff, like better cars, better vehicle aftermarket parts, and other crap like that. (crap replacing the cuss word for poop)

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑