Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello, Happy Holidays but not for me. Whenever I attempt to play Minecraft, it says that it couldn't create the Java Virtual Machine. Please help. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

-Sean Cheng

???? wait minecraft is a virtual machine? cause i never knew. But er is your java updated?

phinbella86, Minecraft is not a virtual machine, java programs are run on top of one though.

SoWreck3d2, What operating system and java version are you on?

(Originally posted by umby24 [Link])

phinbella86, Minecraft is not a virtual machine, java programs are run on top of one though.

SoWreck3d2, What operating system and java version are you on?

i knew it wasn't a virtual machine, i just was like what the heck when he said that. And also, did you post logs?

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Fri Jan 3 at 7:14:51 (2014)

Hey SoWreck3d2, thanks for the report.

To help you we need you to ignore phinbella86 and give us some information about your computer as umby24 suggested. In the meanwhile, we'll look into what could possibly be causing this error to occur.

(Originally posted by Jonty800 [Link])

Hey SoWreck3d2, thanks for the report.

To help you we need you to ignore phinbella86 and give us some information about your computer as umby24 suggested. In the meanwhile, we'll look into what could possibly be causing this error to occur.

lol XD

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑