Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Gelman and friends connecting problem -Ghostking07

Guys i have a problem when i open a server and i waited 3 minutes or more it says Failed to connect and when i go to another server it loads and doesnt say Failed to connec but the server is on :/ and by the way theres 13 peoples

If u have any answers pls answer Thank u

(Automerge)

And woops forgot to change the THREAD name thing

(Automerge)

... i tried all client and it says its off but theres still 13 peoples in it and if u look at the servers in this website theres no [MCLIGHT] Gelman and friends [USA]

The server was down at the time. The other servers might have been down as well.

We have a website, Ghostking. Report downtime and problems over on our forums and don't bother these people with problems that aren't related to them. If the server didn't show up in the list it most likely means the server isn't pumping a heartbeat to this site because it's down. If it is in the list check our IRC and our logs (which are public) to see if there are any players in the server to determine if it is really down.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑