Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hi guys,i am Fire.Others said i have no skin but i really have a skin.They said they cant look at it.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Jan 11 at 8:14:37 (2014)

(Originally posted by Fire [Link])

Hi guys,i am Fire.Others said i have no skin but i really have a skin.They said they cant look at it.

Your skin will only show if you are on a classicube server, and only people using classicube will be able to see your skin.

Unless there are some client issues, because i played on one server before and both me and another guy were using classicube and i couldn't see his skin but other's could if they were also using it.

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

Unless there are some client issues, because i played on one server before and both me and another guy were using classicube and i couldn't see his skin but other's could if they were also using it.

fire I now your problem you are a cc user thay arte mc users so thay cant see it lol :P do deal with it I gess :P

(Automerge)

fire I now your problem your a cc user thare not thare mc users so thay cant see your skin lol

some cant see my own skin but I can see theirs lol

Question, does the CC skins displaying have anything to do with their display name? Because, Fire, I change your display name to +Fire so that could be breaking your skins on my server.

their displayed names don't matter. It's their username and the skin to their username and which client you're using that matters.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

Your skin will only show if you are on a classicube server, and only people using classicube will be able to see your skin.

Hi Andrew,Will my skin work even im not using the classicube launcher?

(Automerge)

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

Hi Andrew,Will my skin work even im not using the classicube launcher?

(Automerge)

(Originally posted by gamerkd [Link])

Question, does the CC skins displaying have anything to do with their display name? Because, Fire, I change your display name to +Fire so that could be breaking your skins on my server. But why? pls Change my name to Fire+ in Gelman And Friends.

Your skin will only show for people using the classicube client. This can be with or without the launcher, doesn't matter.

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Thu Jan 16 at 0:51:29 (2014)

-snip-

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑