Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Well if anyone officially from ClassiCube is doing this you should be definitely ashamed, faking the heartbeat..

http://imgur.com/IBgRo1F,AuxdCSl

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Mon Jan 13 at 22:48:26 (2014)

No, it is not us. We have spent the past week trying to find out who it was. If you ever find out, send me a PM on #Classicube

How will a host help though? Sure you could trace the IP to a city, but then what? It's too bad the mmpass doesn't store the host inside of it. Actually, without an IP in the URL how does it know where to route? Does minecraft.net hold the IP addresses somewhere else?

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jan 13 at 23:32:21 (2014)

(Originally posted by gamerkd [Link])

How will a host help though? Sure you could trace the IP to a city, but then what? I guess if we had a host we could DDOS it to bring it down. It's too bad the mmpass doesn't store the host inside of it. Actually, without an IP in the URL how does it know where to route? Does minecraft.net hold the IP addresses somewhere else?

minecraft.net shows you the IP on the play page, as well as port.

Interesting. It's been a while since I launched Minecraft in the browser. Ok, so we have the IP address.

162.220.240.119 - YOLOSWAG lemonparty.org

67.5.247.227 - All go to ClassiCube.net

162.220.240.119 - Ablockz

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

We could shut it down so that it wont show up. Or (im just a teen so don't make fun of me) file a complaint stating that there is false advertising on there and would like for them to stop.

Hahahahahaha.....hahaha...haha....hah.... Mojang being helpful with or giving a crap about their community.

Ha.

Any DDoS That you perform on your own accord does not reflect the actions, wants, or needs of Classicube as a whole. I do warn you that DDoS is illegal in many countries and is concidered a form of attack.

TL;DR: What you choose to do is up to you, but it does not reflect the community or the upholders of this community as a whole.

(Originally posted by gamerkd [Link])

Interesting. It's been a while since I launched Minecraft in the browser. Ok, so we have the IP address. Is a DDOS possible?

162.220.240.119 - YOLOSWAG lemonparty.org

67.5.247.227 - All go to ClassiCube.net

162.220.240.119 - Ablockz

Hahahahahaha.....hahaha...haha....hah.... Mojang being helpful with or giving a crap about their community.

Ha.

That is funny. Unless somebody gets a mojang'er to notice you on twitter, good luck! There were other servers, Here's some names: Cocks, It's Over 9000!, ยง4POTATOES!, and that's all i could find. I just can't find the ip.

(Automerge)

(Originally posted by umby24 [Link])

Any DDoS That you perform on your own accord does not reflect the actions, wants, or needs of Classicube as a whole. I do warn you that DDoS is illegal in many countries and is concidered a form of attack.

TL;DR: What you choose to do is up to you, but it does not reflect the community or the upholders of this community as a whole.

Er is it legal in America?

Probably not. That's why you hide behind 7 proxies or the cyber police will get you.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Jan 14 at 2:44:19 (2014)

A quick note, any suggestion of illegal activity will be hidden as we do not want such things discussed here. If it continues, I will start banning.

No, it is not legal in the united states.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Tue Jan 14 at 7:56:28 (2014)

How do some many children know what "DDoS" means. What happened to the world?

Edit: Locked to avoid immaturity

๐Ÿ›‘ This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. ๐Ÿ›‘