Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

ClassiCube Skins

Well, the thing is that you should make a system that you can make your own skin on the ClassiCube, website. So when people wants a skin and they don't know how to, They can know by looking at the ClassiCube skins box and It can really help people with skins, I came up with this idea, so they don't have to download skins.

ClassiCube Blocks

Perhaps you should add a phew more blocks like DeepPink DeepPurple LightBlue DeepDiamond, for people it would be fun For players of ClassiCube, The thing is that people, asked me for new blocks and I came here and discussed it so It should be equal on each side, You should never leave on out.

Regards Protank

++protank019 posted:++

ClassiCube Skins

Well, the thing is that you should make a system that you can make your own skin on the ClassiCube, website. So when people wants a skin and they don't know how to, They can know by looking at the ClassiCube skins box and

There are many ways to obtain a skin. Make one or just find one and save it to your computer

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Jan 17 at 15:11:26 (2014)

++protank019 posted:++

ClassiCube Skins

Well, the thing is that you should make a system that you can make your own skin on the ClassiCube, website. So when people wants a skin and they don't know how to, They can know by looking at the ClassiCube skins box and It can really help people with skins, I came up with this idea, so they don't have to download skins.

That'd be nice, but I lack the time and effort required for that.

ClassiCube Blocks

Perhaps you should add a phew more blocks like DeepPink DeepPurple LightBlue DeepDiamond, for people it would be fun For players of ClassiCube, The thing is that people, asked me for new blocks and I came here and discussed it so It should be equal on each side, You should never leave on out.

All of our blocks were voted for by the fcraft community prior to ClassiCube being a thing. There is no such thing as "ClassiCube Blocks", we implement level 1 support for CPE's "CustomBlocks" extension, making it easy for servers to add support for them or to ignore them.

When it comes time to create a second level of the CustomBlocks extension, we will poll the community yet again for their input.

you should make a poll function for the forums then, APH ;P

Anyways. There are plenty of online sites for making your own minecraft skin right in the browser which you can then save and upload to classicube. Here are a few

Just curious but where are these 'polls/meetings/committees' held?

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Jan 18 at 0:17:02 (2014)

++gamerkd posted:++

Just curious but where are these 'polls/meetings/committees' held?

We made a public poll on a free poll service. At the time, fcraft's community was the only one that was active enough.

We haven't had any since, and we won't until CustomBlocks level 2 really needs to get defined.

That is true but people, ask me for blocks so I discussed it here.

If you guys are going to add in the future, I would like some fences :P

++Basicaneer posted:++

If you guys are going to add in the future, I would like some fences :P

I think it's more of fragmer's decision, but not sure.

tyteen4a03 and the duck went moo Sun Jan 19 at 0:00:36 (2014)

++dalak posted:++

I think it's more of fragmer's decision, but not sure.

It is the community's decision. Remember that CPE is not equal to CC.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑