Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey guys,this is Fire+ why the standalone cilent cant work in our laptop? the laptop is Hp Mini.

Do you have the latest java on there? And if it crashes whenever you try to play, go to the launcher options and turn on debug mode. Copy the logs for when it crashes(don't know if I said it right but still they to post logs if it just crashes)

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Jan 18 at 7:02:46 (2014)

++Fire posted:++

Hey guys,this is Fire+ why the standalone cilent cant work in our laptop? the laptop is Hp Mini.

Try updating your Java to the latest update or temporarily disabling your antivirus.

If the webclient used to work, then the standalone client should work.

I have the same problem Fire. If your graphics card is out of date you are SOL. I also use an HP Laptop. Though I don't think that's relevant.

Guys,if you dont understand,When i click a server and go there,it cant.

(Automerge)

++phinbella86 posted:++

Do you have the latest java on there? And if it crashes whenever you try to play, go to the launcher options and turn on debug mode. Copy the logs for when it crashes(don't know if I said it right but still they to post logs if it just crashes)

Hi phinbella86, it worked but its only black screen. Anyway Thanks! and ill try again

Fire: There is currently an issue with the latest version of Java that prevents the web client from working. Please try using the Standalone client and let us know if that works for you. You can find the link to it by clicking on your name in the top right of the page.

Do you have the latest java on there? And if it crashes whenever you try to play, go to the launcher options and turn on debug mode. Copy the logs for when it crashes(don't know if I said it right but still they to post logs if it just crashes) Ok phinbella it worked now but takes too long to load

Firstly, please just call me Phin. Secondly, open the logs from your computer, copy it, and then paste it onto either here, a pastebin, or just some place where the developers can read it.

Guys,even the skin is created by me?

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jan 20 at 14:32:47 (2014)

Sorry, what?

Fire, the skin problem is different from your game not loading. You still will have a skin anyways, but some other people can't see it cause the server couldn't fetch their skin properly and some people won't be able to see it.

Firstly, please just call me Phin. Secondly, open the logs from your computer, copy it, and then paste it onto either here, a pastebin, or just some place where the developers can read it.

...We already know what the problem is... Do you know why they were asking for logs in the past?

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jan 20 at 16:02:49 (2014)

++LeChosenOne posted:++

...We already know what the problem is... Do you know why they were asking for logs in the past?

The problem should not (and does not, to my knowledge) affect the standalone client. Please think before typing.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑