Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So yea I was just wondering where all you guys are from, and yes that includes Andrew! I am Puerto Rican (Latino woot woot) but I know English well because I lived in the United States for 7 years (= As a side note, if you are American please do specify the state of which you originate, because "I'm from the US!" doesn't explain much at all :b

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Jan 21 at 0:49:34 (2014)

Northwestern US represent!

United States, Massachuetts

Krung Thep (not the English version of the name, but I used this one to avoid the pun..), Thailand

Phin (aka phinbella86) Tue Jan 21 at 11:20:46 (2014)

(aka phinbella86) Floridian, United States

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jan 21 at 11:38:30 (2014)

Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts, New England, United States, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy.

Cern, Geneva

I'm a Florida boy! Florida, USA.

Yep! God's country!

lol Florida sucksss. Nice weather. People are complete douchebags though, not to mention the prices are 100x higher than states that are a bit more sane.

~~Mexico~~

Texas, EE.UU (United States)

New York (the one in the United States)

++umby24 posted:++

lol Florida sucksss. Nice weather. People are complete douchebags though, not to mention the prices are 100x higher than states that are a bit more sane.

Well we get discounts for amusement parks located here!!! Also, weather isn't always good. One second it's rAining, next it's sunny or vice versa.

++phinbella86 posted:++

Well we get discounts for amusement parks located here!!! Also, weather isn't always good. One second it's rAining, next it's sunny or vice versa.

We have similar here in texas. Yesterday it was 70. It froze over night. it's going to be 70 again on sunday.

Vancouverite? is that how you say it?

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Jan 25 at 1:27:49 (2014)

++dalak posted:++

Vancouverite? is that how you say it?

Only if you live in the good Vancouver. The Canadian Vancouver is a cheap knockoff of the original American Vancouver.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Jan 25 at 1:35:18 (2014)

++AndrewPH posted:++

Only if you live in the good Vancouver. The Canadian Vancouver is a cheap knockoff of the original American Vancouver.

Yea and England is the cheap knockoff of the original New England here in the U S of A

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Jan 25 at 2:18:20 (2014)

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

Yea and England is the cheap knockoff of the original New England here in the U S of A

Vancouver, WA was established before Vancouver, CA.

Vancouver, WA was established before Vancouver, CA.

Both were named after George Vancouver.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Jan 25 at 5:25:32 (2014)

The first president of the united states, right?

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Jan 25 at 5:49:02 (2014)

That.. makes no difference..

That.. makes no difference..

True that.

We have similar here in texas. Yesterday it was 70. It froze over night. it's going to be 70 again on sunday.

It's winter...... and I'm not talking hot and cold weather on the other message. I meant the precipitation is on and off a lot. The hot and cold thing always happens during winter here.

-

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Sun Jan 26 at 6:20:06 (2014)

++Phin posted:++

(aka phinbella86) Floridian, United States

ok you're from florida. that explains everything.

If I could smack chu...I really would. (ノ°ヮo)ノ*:・゚✧

Besides, gas prices are slightly cheaper in florida. Prices range from $3.00 to $4.50...unlke alabama or other local states that got them prices around $4.00 to $6.00 (<-- Talk about California, $6.00 is quite normal there in most cities.

(Automerge)

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

The first president of the united states, right?

...no...George Washington is who your thinking about.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑