Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey guys, you know how we play classic and we have all sorts of stuff? Well, this is a discussion about Indev! If you are wondering what Indev is, it is definitely not the same as Alpha, like Infdev is, and it functions in different ways like classic does, it is just like hardcore mode when if you die, your world is unfortunately deleted and you have to restart your survival series and as of yet, it is really good. What was added? This was the implementations of survival, so this version obviously allowed tons of things to the game, creepers now blow up when near, armor was added, pigs now drop raw porkchops, which easily are cooked using coal, furnaces are added, bows are added, crafting and inventories were added, a series of blocks, and possibly more.

How does Indev not react to what it is today? Well, that is very obvious, you did not have hunger up to Beta 1.8, the default game mode acted similarly like hardcore mode, skeletons fire arrows out with their chest, tools break out with less durability, pork chops could not be stacked, although, it was possible to stack them by using some very fast right-clicking in furnaces, but this counts as eating all of them at once, iron, gold, coal, diamond vains were much more bigger, you could possibly find the amount of iron to make a iron set!

Say your opinion below. Old-school for the win!

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Jan 21 at 1:34:25 (2014)

I liked indev a lot, I kinda wish the PC version had stayed similar to that.

Maybe one day there'll be enough features in CPE for somebody to almost remake indev!

I will post a new old-school version following the other one every week, because this shall turn into a old-school topic!

New version is now Infdev, this is the same, but it acts like Alpha in a way, much more things were added, you can make several worlds, it is a infinite world with infinite land and everything, no more modes..

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Feb 6 at 13:10:00 (2014)

We should revive indev.

What is Indev?

The minecraft version that came after classic

ooooooooohh...ok

AlshiCraftServer Mon Mar 24 at 4:27:26 (2014)

++Jonty800 posted:++

We should revive indev.

I loved indev in the earlier stages, it was so different than the new updates.

Jonty800, I recognize you. Aren't you.. A developer? For a specific software.

He's helped a lot with the classicube client, and helped develop 800craft. There are a lot of people here that have developed / are developing software, myself included.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑