Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So, I decided to start a server my self I went to download mcdzienny software but it couldn't download I don't know why but i can't get in Dzienny's site at all it always fails to connect to it is there something in it or is it just me? It looks like to me everyone is fine with it I need some help please.

Thanks

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Jan 22 at 12:12:50 (2014)

Their site is up (right now)

Its not working

(Automerge)

Is there something wrong with my connection to it?

(Automerge)

If so can i get the link to download? Plus I installed D3 for some reason It fails to send a heartbeat I don't know why Sorry for my lack of Experience

A few people actually have problems loading those type of websites, try using different browsers!

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Jan 22 at 18:52:15 (2014)

It wasn't the site that was down. It was the forums(I assume is what BEAST meant) because the download link brings you to a forum page, and when I tried it before it was getting an error. I just tried it now and there is no more problems.

Currently I'm using Google Chrome I used another browser like Leelza said which is Firefox and Its not working, also I tried connecting to it Still not working. What do i do?

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Jan 22 at 21:04:14 (2014)

Try This it's the .zip file of the latest software.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Jan 22 at 22:40:53 (2014)

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

It wasn't the site that was down. It was the forums(I assume is what BEAST meant) because the download link brings you to a forum page, and when I tried it before it was getting an error. I just tried it now and there is no more problems.

Right, I went there, it was working fine for me.

Edit: If you have issues with D3 you can contact us on IRC for assistance. (If you don't know what IRC is, you can use the contact us page on the website, it has chat built in)

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

Try This it's the .zip file of the latest software.

That also didn't work... and I would like some help with D3 I need some help with heartbeat thingy.

Please ensure you have the latest version, if you still have an issue let me know. Latest download is here

I installed and downloaded it Heartbeat doesn't work for some reason how do i fix it?

...I kinda have the same issue as beast...

Edit: Issue fix found. Create a folder called "HTML" inside the root of your server. This will fix the issue.

I finally found mcdzienny's software in a japanese site?? Downloaded I've downloaded it

It was good

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Tue Jan 28 at 20:39:19 (2014)

Okay McDzienny is not related to classicube AT ALL so if you need help, go to his site or his IRC channel. Classicube ≠ McDzienny.

++MrBluePotato posted:++

Okay McDzienny is not related to classicube AT ALL so if you need help, go to his site or his IRC channel. Classicube ≠ McDzienny.

do u know anything about porting forward with fcraft? cause I dunno how to do it...

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jan 28 at 20:54:27 (2014)

General Discussion ≠ Classicube only. So calm your tits

As mentioned, I found the fix for your issues with D3.

Also, "port forwarding with fCraft". fCraft can't port-forward for you. You can find tutorials for port-forwarding on the interweb.

(please delete this comment.)

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jan 28 at 21:25:50 (2014)

++Meepologist posted:++

1. my internet is slow. 2. I'm about to get disconnected...(weather to blame.) 3. I wanna get it working ASAP. and 4. I'm hungry.

Then don't run a server...

You need to know what model your router is. What the password is, and what your gateway IP is.

Default Gateway IP is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 . (Put that in a web browser).

Once you have done so it will ask for a password. Enter the router password.

Find Applications / gaming, or firewall, or something simular to that in the router page

YOu will find a section for port forwarding.

Forward the port that your server listens on to your IP address.

Done.

++umby24 posted:++

You need to know what model your router is. What the password is, and what your gateway IP is.

Default Gateway IP is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 . (Put that in a web browser).

Once you have done so it will ask for a password. Enter the router password.

Find Applications / gaming, or firewall, or something simular to that in the router page

YOu will find a section for port forwarding.

Forward the port that your server listens on to your IP address.

Done.

...A web browser? so just any browser or is it specific? cause I use Yahoo as my browser.

...A web browser? so just any browser or is it specific? cause I use Yahoo as my browser.

He didn't specify any, so you should assume all of them work. Any browser should work. Yahoo is not a browser. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, are examples of web browsers.

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Tue Jan 28 at 22:52:14 (2014)

Stop trying to run a server if you cant figure out how to set one up on your own, with tons of tutorials at your disposal.

Stop trying to run a server if you cant figure out how to set one up on your own, with tons of tutorials at your disposal.

Give the guy a break. He wants to try to host one, and fortunately some people are listening and helping him

EDIT: Dude (meep) actually listen to the people trying to help you out.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Jan 29 at 12:05:14 (2014)

++phinbella86 posted:++

Give the guy a break. He wants to try to host one, and fortunately some people are listening and helping him

EDIT: Dude (meep) actually listen to the people trying to help you out.

He's made it obvious quite a few times that he doesn't want to put the effort forth to understand how the simplest parts of running a server need to be set up.

...should my conversation from all that be hidden? Cause it kinda takes this thread off topic. XD

Besides, I given up, I'm just not ready for my own server yet, I should just stick to repairing computers and making programs for now. :P

And Andrew, I did want the simplest way for that to be done, cause it was hard for me to understand some of the things on portforward.com . But never mind now, I'll just try some other time in the near future.

AlshiCraftServer Mon Mar 24 at 4:30:37 (2014)

Try mcdz.tk It was made by HelloCoolWorld for an easier way to connect instead of using .cba.pl.

Or use a real software, D3. But anyways, this has gotten off topic, so im locking this.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑