Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Duality

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Mon Jan 27 at 14:00:10 (2014)

Duality Logo

Duality is a video my best friend and I have been developing for quite some time. The whole story is medieval based and has a ton of quests the player can embark on. It revolves around the dispute of two brothers, the King of the Country of Thikton (the younger one), and then the older one who is the Dictator of the Rebels of Thikton!

When civil war breaks out, the other nations of the region become involved, resulting in an all out war. When everyone is fighting, the hero of the story realizes that there is a deeper and darker magic than anyone ever knew is brewing up in the forbidden lands, but no one ever seems to notice. Could it mean the end of the region forever?

The game is set to release in the Fall of 2014, but we cannot be sure. You can find the official website HERE. We will also post the URL for the developers website when it is ready.

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Mon Jan 27 at 20:52:29 (2014)

The game will be a mix of VB/VC#/VC++ as it is multiple projects in a single Visual Studio solution.

It will also be using XNA Game Studio 4.0 Refresh for VS2013 (Want to know how? I will tell if you ask! )

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Tue Sep 9 at 1:22:20 (2014)

Well. The project is postponed.

That person I mentioned is NOT NY best friend as of May 9th.

Thats a shame. It sounded like a great game with a lot of potential. Maybe you could make it with kickstarter?

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Sun Jun 14 at 2:15:20 (2015)

I'll look into KickStarter

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑