Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Tell me what you think of this

Should look sort of like this

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Tue Jan 28 at 20:37:06 (2014)

yes

meh

I like the chat bar going across the screen rather than fitting to what I am typing.

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jan 28 at 20:56:13 (2014)

++Marcus posted:++

I like the chat bar going across the screen rather than fitting to what I am typing.

I second this

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

I second this

It is more useful since it only covers what is needed for the text and lets you see everything else clearly.

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Tue Jan 28 at 22:07:15 (2014)

++Gamemakergm posted:++

It is more useful since it only covers what is needed for the text and lets you see everything else clearly.

agreed

++Gamemakergm posted:++

It looks worse in my opinion. Too much changing.

I would like it if it was like chat on full mc where it still is transparent-ish when not typing. But seems cool so far

Looks good. I would actually like better if the whole chat bar was the transparent background instead of it fitting to size. I think this solution would be more elegant. The background for the actual chat feed adjusting to the size is cool though. tl;dr: Don't fit the background to size where you type in the chat, only where the feed comes in.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Jan 30 at 18:23:39 (2014)

++Marcus posted:++

Grr, you guys. I thought it was cooler and I worked extra to add that feature. I'll make it fixed size.

This is why you get requirements before designing a feature. :p

Gamerkd is kinda right..

++gamerkd posted:++

This is why you get requirements before designing a feature. :p

Nobody in the channel said anything until now. I just do this for fun as well and to challenge myself. The feature #169 was just translucent background for the chat, that is all there was from the user who requested it and no one said anything in Github. But I will ask for more feedback for later features.

I think you did an awesome job on it Gamemakegm, dw about the other stuff :P

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑