Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

On my favorite server I was high rank then I made this account and I lost my ranks. I need to know how to us my minecraft account on classicube. please help!

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Feb 10 at 21:53:53 (2014)

Using the stand-alone client click "Switch to Minecraft.net" and log in using your minecraft account.

You can also ask the server owner to transfer your rank to your classicube account.

But, if you are on a server like mine, you will be rejected in 'transferring accounts' because there is zero way to prove you really are who you say you are. Anyone can register a new CC account posing as someone else on Minecraft.

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Feb 12 at 12:43:09 (2014)

Unless they both log on and have the same ip address and are switching back and forth between accounts to say a sentence.

And also state your username while trying to transfer it

Siblings can exist in the same household - sharing an IP address. The only way I'd ever allow a transfer of accounts is if there was some sort of 'authentication password' that you set on the first account that you need to use on the second account. Then once that account is transferred the old one is locked and banned. That way you don't have two brothers getting the same high rank by pretending to be each other.

Hi

++Coolo posted:++

Hi

Um... Welcome.. to ClassiCube... :>

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑