Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I am trying to make another account (via separate email address) and my reason for that is to make an account called "Slenderman" or "The_Tall_Man" or any variations of that name as slenderman because I am coding a minigame and I want a ClassiCube account to have the Slenderman skin, so that when I name my player in the game, he will grab the skin from the name.

The problem: No matter how many different names / tries (School computers for different IP) it always says that there's an error: name in use or something is being worked on, and I have tried last month to make another account.

Oh I just noticed I posted this in the wrong section, sorry about that.

Well have you made your current account at a school? and maybe sombody already has a slenderman username already, Idk.

I know that error occurs if there's more than the allowed limit of accounts signed up for a single IP address, it may be another issue as well.

MrBluePotato World's Bluest Potato Wed Feb 19 at 1:42:36 (2014)
This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Feb 19 at 3:10:14 (2014)

There are currently 5 accounts associated with your current IP, and 3 associated with the IP had when first registering.

I came to exactly the same problem, but I have registered only one account yet.

Each school computer isn't a different IP. Most likely there is one outside IP address for the entire school and each computer in the school has an internal IP address (which ClassiCube never sees). That's why schools have like 50 clones in a server.

You would need to go to different schools to get different IP addresses. But public places like that won't work that well because they is a higher chance of other kids registering accounts for themselves before you and using up the slots for the IP address of that public place.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑