Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

The Standalone client has a black screen for about 1 minute, than it says "Connecting" and it connects to the server. How can I make it instantly connect?

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Mar 1 at 19:15:57 (2014)

Are you connecting to a Minecraft.net server or a Classicube.net server? Also if you don't mind would kindly open up the launcher, click on "Preferences" then click on "Submit diagnostic information" then wait a sec for it to do it's thing then copy the url it gives you and then paste that link in here.

I used Minecraft.net, but it does it to Both.

(Automerge)

https://gist.github.com/68e69adcf352c0334a21

(Automerge)

And it also does not respond for about 30 seconds.

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Mar 1 at 20:41:04 (2014)

Could it possibly just be your internet speed?

No. I have perfect connection, its the client. It shows a blackscreen, than it goes somewhat white (Not responding) and instead of the .exe being named "Classicube" while its open, it has NO name and its just a java sign.

Anymore help?

the window not having an icon and having no name is perfectly normal. The program not responding may be related to the speed of your computer and/or the amount of ram that you have on your system.

I have 4 GB DDR3 Memory. And 500 GB HDD.

Can anyone help me out anymore?

I would appreciate it ALOT.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Mar 3 at 18:43:34 (2014)

Please follow these directions and post a link to the resulting information here.

++Koondawg33 posted:++

No. I have perfect connection, its the client.

I have a perfect connection to, but CC runs slow for me as well. I don't think your internet service (or how good your connection is) doesn't have that much of an effect, but still effects it by a small percent. Sometimes large programs such as the client will occasionally have strong effects on a few people, but that's just my guess. Things like Roblox's Studio (somewhat Roblox's building client) is a very big program and runs slightly slower than normal, even on fast computers. So technically its both your internet speed (not connection) and the client that are slowing you down, cause the client most likely runs lots of things while its preparing the game for you. If you have other programs, files or web pages open, try closing them, it will make some programs run slightly faster, but may not make much of a difference.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑