Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

A player on my server has been using a CPE supported hack client. Their IGN is Marvy, I don't request a ban, I just want people to be aware, I've confirmed this player bypassing the speed hack threshold plugin and flying, my guess is that the client is edited ClassiCube source.

Has he been on there recently, Lee? I think I saw someone hacking earlier today.

Maybe it was him/her, many players were telling me, then I seen it myself.

AlshiCraftServer Mon Mar 24 at 4:34:09 (2014)

Just wondering, (this is off-topic I suppose) I have a few clients used for ophax for classic, does Charged Miners, MCOrg, WoM, or xWoM still work? xWoM doesn't seen to update the list for servers that are available.

All of those clients will work and can connect to classicube servers if they implemented CPE properly, but they do not have classicube server list support... sooooo you'd have to be dual-heartbeated for those clients to connect.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Mar 30 at 22:03:16 (2014)

++LeeIzaZombie posted:++

A player on my server has been using a CPE supported hack client. Their IGN is Marvy, I don't request a ban, I just want people to be aware, I've confirmed this player bypassing the speed hack threshold plugin and flying, my guess is that the client is edited ClassiCube source.

Probably, disabling restrictions on hacks is like a 2-line edit.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑