Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So, I'm not a computer expert (going to get that out of the way), so it is hard for me to solve computer problems... especially with MC/Classicube. Okay, so I try getting on the usual server (Note: I recently begun using Classicube), but it states I lost connection. No matter how many times I refresh it or click on it, it still says no connection. I try going on another server with only 1 guest on, and it worked better (not fully up to my expectation). The server I originally planned to get on consisted of 8 people, hence I don't have a solution to why this is happening? Do you have any ideas/ solutions to this problem?

In addition, I check my MC and I can get on perfectly. On here, for some reason I cannot.

It either is the host's problem or yours. Some connections aren't always good, while others are fair.

Yes. Phinbella is right.

I got kicked for building otragas no more banning

Err sanreaper4848? You were banned from my server for griefing, after many times I've been lenient to you. I'm not surprised that you got kicked. >On Topic> I agree with Phin. Seems like it fits. I was thinking it would be a port forwarding issue with the host, but since it said it consisted of 8 people, it's just some connection problems.

Hello Basicaneer. Yes I saw you ban sanreaper and he is a liar.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑