Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey guys, I've advertised ClassiCube on a server's website where I co host, and I will try my best to advertise ClassiCube and help get a lot of users in ClassiCube, and I must not do it alone - you guys also must help expand ClassiCube like Minecraft did. 'cus why not?

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Oct 29 at 16:06:06 (2013)

Thank you!

If anybody else wants to (in a respectful manner, don't go onto other people's servers and say "omg use classicube nubs"), feel free to!

Whenever the topic of clients come up in the server I hang out in (surprisingly a lot) I recommend ClassiCube. I've gotten maybe 5 people to switch. I know I've sent between 7 and 10 people here but the ones that didn't switch to ClassiCube gave up quickly if a problem came along.

(Originally posted by Marcus [Link])

Whenever the topic of clients come up in the server I hang out in (surprisingly a lot) I recommend ClassiCube. I've gotten maybe 5 people to switch. I know I've sent between 7 and 10 people here but the ones that didn't switch to ClassiCube gave up quickly if a problem came along.

Haha.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑