Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I think there's many CC users somewhere in the world disliking a couple of things in the new update. I personally did like the OLD lava that was in Minecraft before this update came out. And the animations. What the hell happened to them? It looks very boring with still fire and lava. If you guys could bring back the old lava and the animations it'd be great.

But I do like the rest though! Keep up the good work.

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Apr 1 at 16:58:01 (2014)

They should only be still if you are using a custom texture pack.

I do not use any custom texture packs. I never installed one. I'm using the original one that you guys implemented today.

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Apr 1 at 17:28:26 (2014)

Which server is this happening on? It might be because of the MapAppearence packet with a blank texture link.

The server is Gelman and Friends USA [Freebuild - v107.1].

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Apr 1 at 18:18:07 (2014)

I went there and changed my texture pack to the default texture pack, and animations started working again.

What APH mentioned will fix it for now, I'll have a pull request in soon to help with the issue as well. Thanks!

Good ClassiCube update. However, it does cause what I think is interference patterns in ClassiCube. My obsidian 'space' doesn't look as good as it did in March. http://imgur.com/ntety2q

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Apr 7 at 0:22:40 (2014)

According to fragmer, that seems to be an issue with texture extrapolation. Try disabling smoothing and anisotropic filtering, as well as making sure that your graphics card isn't forcing supersampling.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑