Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I need a texture pack for minecraft classic. Please post the link of a texture pack or someway I could get a texturepack.

You could just search it up...

I tried that but theres none.

On YouTube.. there's an ocd port and another one.

So does 1.5 and up texture packs work?

JMatthew: Modern minecraft texturepacks wont work. You are welcome to create your own texture pack, or copy some textures from a modern pack (with permission from the author of course).

If you need an example, you can check out _123DMWM's HD Texturepack, which works with classicube. You can also use it as a reference.

You can find it Here. (Fun note, you are the last person to post on that thread )

And this is what I found on Bing . So it is possible to find one with searching.

Umby thank you sooooo much! Your the person I wanted to find because I saw in a forum before that 123 made a texturepack and I couldnt find that thread so I made this one and I would hope you find it so thank you Umby and phinbella!

No problem, glad I could help!

Same here. Have fun classicube....ing?

Haha! Thanks phin

Wait. Umby and Phinbella I cant upload the texturepack that 1234 made. Do I need a certain program or something?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑