Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I want new morphing mobs! if it is possible i want to suggest this mobs Ocelots,Wolf,Villager,Squid,etc

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L              | |             | |
  C                     O             O O             O L              | |             | |
  C                     O             O O             O L
  C                     O             O O             O L              ____________________
  C                     O             O O             O L              \                  /
  C                     O             O O             O L               \                /
  C                     O             O O             O L                \              /
  C                     O             O O             O L                 \___________ /
  C                     O             O O             O L
  CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is on some custom server software's.

++phinbella86 posted:++

This is on some custom server software's.

Tell me what server?

I forgot but I think D3 has it.

No ClassiCube custom servers have Ocelots, Wolves, Villagers, or Squid. Mobs are created by the client and then activated by the custom servers. Since there is no ClassiCube client that has Ocelots, Wolves, etc created, custom servers cannot activate them.

Anyways, why would you want those mobs? That's just copying MineCraft premium, why not just think up of your own?

I was not talking about those specific mobs that ghost mentioned. But yeah make your own unique mobs. It's better than copying.

Yes. I agree with LeChoseOne and phinbella86. Just create your own mobs not the ones that exist already in full MC. Like the printer and crocodile. Thats creating your own right? Imagine!

iS there any custom servers out there?

All of the servers that support classicube (D3, fCraft, 800craft, ect) are custom servers.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑