Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I have recently come into contact with this amazing game. Still in Alpha, it is already super fun and well-rounded. The game is a Mech-Player FPS (similar to Armored Core in some ways but First Person inside the mech). You start off with a simple mech in the beginning until your earn more mechs through battle. Each mech can be customized with parts, styled up and tuned to your liking. The game has online play which is where you earn xp (and new mechs, internal parts, tuning points, etc.) The game is still in Alpha so there are some kinks, but for the most part the game runs really well with awesome graphics and balanced gameplay. Honestly the only flaws I have seen are some wall clipping and the team auto-balance system, which may be fixed in the patch that came out a couple of days ago. There are also regular patches and updates from the developers as they add new mechs, new maps and other features, fix bugs, and add new gamemodes. Oh yeah and the best part is that the game is available online for free.

You can download Hawken here

If someone does decide to get the game, add me: IGN: DingusBungus

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Oct 30 at 4:05:50 (2013)

I played this a little back in the closed testing, it was pretty cool!

I think I should give it another go with my new hardware that's able to handle it better.

(btw, to link to something, [text](url))

never played it :P

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑