Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So my boyfriend is experiencing problems while trying to load the server list. This both affects classicube.net and minecraft.net. You might think, why don't you use the classicube client? Well his laptop doesn't support that. He has the latest java installed and this is his problem: http://prntscr.com/3t62ig

There might be something preventing him from using java in web browsers. Try running another application that uses java in a browser and see if the problem still happens.

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.

Try to load Java 6 instead of Java 7. As I know, it solves the browser problem. Also, no need to tell everyone you've got a boyfriend.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Jun 16 at 6:43:23 (2014)

++Alexey1902 posted:++

Try to load Java 6 instead of Java 7. As I know, it solves the browser problem. Also, no need to tell everyone you've got a boyfriend.

No, our applet requires Java 7.

To fix this issue, either use the standalone client (found by clicking on your username in the top right corner) or follow this guide

++AndrewPH posted:++

No, our applet requires Java 7.

To fix this issue, either use the standalone client (found by clicking on your username in the top right corner) or follow this guide

Ok so he changed the security settings and now he can login into servers but yet again he is experiencing another problem. Every time he takes a step his fps drops from 60 to like 1 for a short time.

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑