Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello fellow classicube players, my name is evan1000, and just a warning to whoever may or may not know me.

A server has been made called 'evan1000's fucking server' and upon me logging onto the server I was quickly kicked by a guy with a nickname of 'evan1000'. It runs McForge-redux and I encourage/beg you all to not join this server and, if you do, at your own risk and do not think whatever the other 'evan1000' does to you is not me and is not real. Thank you all for reading.

On a side note, my server is called 'Like a Baws Freebuild!' so I'd love if I could get some non-derpy players to come on!(and not try to ruin my name with a horrible server).

Update: He renamed it to 'EricKillaz Stip Club (Need Boys)'

I'm assuming this is not the real EricKilla either and upon entering the server I was still kicked, just this time by a guy nicked 'EricKilla+'.

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Thu Jul 17 at 18:23:20 (2014)

Hi Evan. I'm sure there we'll all be very cautious about this. Just hope my name doesn't get used XD

Damn..We have an issue on our hands. Or make that MCForge's. Or make that Eric's, to be exact.

I can tell you for sure that Eric would never make a server like that. If anything, we could be up against a few enemies of Classicube and/or normal minecraft... you know... before that died. I have a few names in my mind; I'm sure you have nothing to fear, Evan.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑