Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

The link wont matter anymore. I cant believe the screen wont show anymore, and to other people! but CC wont support classic anymore because theres a tiny amount of people in servers.. -___- classic was the reason why I bought MC premium

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Aug 4 at 14:28:33 (2014)

The server list still shows though https://minecraft.net/classic/list And cc will continue to support classic, or did you mean MC?

MC, but I meant that whenever I go to a server on minecraft.net/classic, than I try to play but it wont let me, the screen goes black or white ect.

++ph3x posted:++

MC, but I meant that whenever I go to a server on minecraft.net/classic, than I try to play but it wont let me, the screen goes black or white ect.

Then the server is dead. Or you aren't playing with the right version of java, or the online client is CRAP. use WoM.

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Aug 5 at 3:53:10 (2014)

++phinbella86 posted:++

use WoM.

Can I ban you?

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

Can I ban you?

No? :P

DERP i forgot about the MC Classic list on the CC client.. screw mojang for killing classic though.

Why not for them to destroy the classic list? And also it may not feel like Minecraft Classic completely playing CC. Different colors and textures may not interest people, Because people who are playing MC classic have a disadvantage [New blocks and Ropes] So why cant Mojang put a link to classicube to play CC. But than CC have to have .30 verson of Mc Classic, And by then, people would feel happier. Its about the feeling of old MC classic gameplay and styles, but the new stuff is a little turn off [No offense], it feels to different. Ah btw a wallpaper of stone and dirt would make us feel more like playing the Real Mc Classic.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Aug 6 at 17:05:52 (2014)

++ph3x posted:++

Why not for them to destroy the classic list? And also it may not feel like Minecraft Classic completely playing CC. Different colors and textures may not interest people, Because people who are playing MC classic have a disadvantage [New blocks and Ropes] So why cant Mojang put a link to classicube to play CC. But than CC have to have .30 verson of Mc Classic, And by then, people would feel happier. Its about the feeling of old MC classic gameplay and styles, but the new stuff is a little turn off [No offense], it feels to different. Ah btw a wallpaper of stone and dirt would make us feel more like playing the Real Mc Classic.

Classicube ships with the same textures, and if a server doesn't support CPE, the new features are disabled.

I mean like the hotbar is purple, the buttons are purple also. But Classic 30. had everything grey like Premium.

Hate purple that much? :P

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑