Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey everyone First of all, I'd like to say that what you guys are doing with ClassiCube as a project is far beyond amazing. I used to play Minecraft Classic back in the day, but after discovering this I've played a lot more and enjoyed it. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong category.

Anyway, I've recently forked MCSharp and been playing around with implementing CPE (now forked MCForge-Redux, recommended by Dzienny) on it. Currently, it's support is pretty bad ahaha but I've managed to get ChangeModel working What do you guys think?

I suppose you chose MCSharp to start from little and build up. However, to me it would make more sense to fork MCForge, as it is significantly more advanced than MCSharp, or alternatively help the MCForge team with the development. Anyway, good luck

++Dzienny posted:++

I suppose you chose MCSharp to start from little and build up. However, to me it would make more sense to fork MCForge, as it is significantly more advanced than MCSharp, or alternatively help the MCForge team with the development. Anyway, good luck

Thanks! I had no idea that MCForge was back.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Aug 6 at 19:43:51 (2014)

If you need help with CPE implementation details, we've got a few knowledgeable folks in #classicube on irc.esper.net

You can also just hit 'chat' at the top there, that connects you via webchat.

++AndrewPH posted:++

If you need help with CPE implementation details, we've got a few knowledgeable folks in #classicube on irc.esper.net

You can also just hit 'chat' at the top there, that connects you via webchat.

Thanks I've took Dzienny's advice and forked MCForge-Redux. I quickly got a website together too. Is there any chance it could be listed on the "Hosting your own server" page eventually?

Cool, if you want to play around with all the CPE Extensions check out D3 Software, I've implemented every extension already so it's ready for use and for playing around with what you can do

Ahh my bad, our CPE support was not that bad, but we did happen to break ChangeModel. Well it's nice your forked our software but we're changing to a better core not based on MCLawl but will hopefully have the same features. We're in need of people to help us, how about you lend us a hand? The repo name is MCForge7-Vanilla.

--Head MCForge-Redux Dev

++Hetal posted:++

Ahh my bad, our CPE support was not that bad, but we did happen to break ChangeModel. Well it's nice your forked our software but we're changing to a better core not based on MCLawl but will hopefully have the same features. We're in need of people to help us, how about you lend us a hand? The repo name is MCForge7-Vanilla.

--Head MCForge-Redux Dev

Sure thing! I've explored that repo, and I must say that it has quite a bit of potential.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑