Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I congratulate whoever made this, I really hope this project helps revive Minecraft Classic!! I was just wondering if there are any other requirements for this client compared to the normal client, server software wise?

If you are making your own software, all you need to do is update the heartbeat url. For the custom blocks you would need to implement CPE. If you want to host with an already existing software, we have 3 excellent choices avaliable for you, all of which currently support, or are adding support for the new blocks (as well as the rest of cpe). These softwares are D3, fCraft, and FemtoCraft. You can find websites and download links for each of these softwares Here

(Originally posted by HeroCane [Link])

I congratulate whoever made this, I really hope this project helps revive Minecraft Classic!! I was just wondering if there are any other requirements for this client compared to the normal client, server software wise?

Well, this is simply gonna be a Minecraft Classic replacement and that Classic version which is 10x more advanced than the normal MC Classic.

Okay that's great thanks, be sure to add MCDerp to that list soon Anyway, brilliant work and I am looking forward to seeing how this works out

(Automerge)

Oh yeah- where is your heartbeat file located? is it just /heartbeat.jsp? or is it more hidden away? :')

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Oct 31 at 14:57:27 (2013)

(Originally posted by HeroCane [Link])

Okay that's great thanks, be sure to add MCDerp to that list soon Anyway, brilliant work and I am looking forward to seeing how this works out

(Automerge)

Oh yeah- where is your heartbeat file located? is it just /heartbeat.jsp? or is it more hidden away? :')

http://www.classicube.net/server/heartbeat (http://www.classicube.net/heartbeat.jsp will also work). You can use GET or POST.

Thanks

I agree, at least the MC servers are revived.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Wed Nov 13 at 22:08:28 (2013)

Remember that you can get help from #Classicube on EsperNet

This will hopefully revive the Minecraft Classic community, I am going to request every software about the ClassiCube and to go on it because this community needs to get hundreds or thousands of people on it so we can make Minecraft Classic a revived community again. -Lucas

Okay?

I am lucasds12, lost my account and, I know your speechless. -Marhy (originally lucasds12)

(Originally posted by MarhyX [Link])

I am lucasds12, lost my account and, I know your speechless. -Marhy (originally lucasds12)

er only make your own post about it. And er, yeah CC is BOSS!!

I couldn't place any speaciel blocks in classic but now i can

I cant place any blocks because I CANT GET ON ANY SERVERS

Can't get on!

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

I cant place any blocks because I CANT GET ON ANY SERVERS

You do know there is a single player one right?

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Nov 30 at 2:15:01 (2013)

Dear people not being able to get on:

Unless you can offer us debug logs, stop posting about it. It helps neither us nor you to post "I can't get onn!! waahh"

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sun Dec 1 at 16:32:36 (2013)

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

Dear people not being able to get on:

Unless you can offer us debug logs, stop posting about it. It helps neither us nor you to post "I can't get onn!! waahh"

Let's ban craig

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑