Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Come here if you want to share what you think should be in minecraft or classicube :3

Alright here's what we need,----> Doors.

a few softwares have their own versions of a door. Its no official block for it, but it works.

textu- oh wait nevermind

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.

It would be cool if classicube could support animated textures for texture packs :c

More protocol extensions that will make it possible to implement a gamemode similar to survival

I think signs would be epic to have. They're so damn helpful...

++Un1t3d posted:++

I think signs would be epic to have. They're so damn helpful...

yea, it will help a ton, Writing in a 1:1000000000000000000000 scale of letters are soo easy (not)

JoelThaStranger Wed Oct 1 at 2:49:06 (2014)

Original minecraft stairs instead of me having to put slaps

To answer your requests (Which have already been made previously in the customblocks thread that died):

Doors, Stairs, Fences, Signs, and a lot of other blocks from modern MC require something called metadata (Data to describe blocks, what direction they're facing, their color, ect.). Classic does not send metadata with blocks and its something that has been agreed upon is too difficult to implement. With that being said, we unfortunetly cannot add blocks that require metadata to the game.

Also, one of the lead devs dislikes adding the same blocks that modern MC already has. He's willing to add more blocks, but they cannot 1. Have metadata, and 2. be a block already made in modern MC. If you have an idea for a block that meets those two requirements, Awesome! Let us know! If you can make a texture for it, that would be even better, however, thats not really a requirement. :P

tl;dr: No stairs, signs, doors, fences. Suggest blocks not from modern mc plz.

then, i have a idea!

log slabs!

Human! the first mob added, and got removed in pre-classic

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑