Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Ultimate Universe

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Mon Sep 8 at 19:26:31 (2014)

Ultimate Universe

Find us on the web!

Hello guys! I'm Alex and I wanted to share some information about my 2 servers that are apart of what I call the "Ultimate Universe." It's called this for a couple of reasons. One is that it is a "Universe" of different servers. The other main reason will be explained later.

The 2 servers all have the same main goal - to encourage the creativity of others, but each of the servers also have other goals that they revolve around. I will explain what each of these are momentarily.

Ultimate Universe (Minecraft Premium)

This server uses Bukkit and will stay as up to date as possible. (We like Bukkit-Development Builds). We usually have a nice assortment of plugins, including MultiVerse, Hunger Games, and more! There's so much fun involved it seems endless. This is one small reason we call it a "Universe" but there's another reason to that name. This was the first server ever to be under the name of Ultimate Universe. At the time, none of the other servers had any relation. The server was made up of multiple worlds. I wanted to call it "Ultimate Galaxy" at first, but it didn't seem quite right, so I went with Ultimate Universe.

The primary purpose of this server is to cultivate Minecraft Premium and to create plugins that are ports of some cool things from Classic Hosting Softwares like LegendCraft, 800craft, and even GemsCraft! (Might look into some HyperCube and ShieldCraft, but idk).

We do have a rank system, starting with a bad rank, (i.e. Asshat, Prisoner, BadBoy, etc.) which we will call Asshat (Thank you DingusBungus for the amazing rank name). Then there is guest, about 5-7 building ranks and then a few mod/admin ranks. The building ranks aren't like classic where you have to build a certain number of blocks. For instance, the rank after Guest, "Noob," you just have to build a house. Any size, no other limitations. Just build some kind of house.

Green Emeralds (ClassiCube)

This was my first ever server and it started back in the days when Minecraft Classic was a hit. HeyMan7 hosted and we were all good. Had some awesome people like josiaselias and JanniBoy. To keep the legend alive, I have included it in the Ultimate Universe. How do I plan on getting people to join? I'll explain that later!

This will be the first server to ever run my software's newest version, GemsCraft 1.3!

Red Saphires (Minecraft.Net Classic)

Server is DOWN. PERMANENT! Sorry :'(

Our EsperNET IRC Channel Ultimate Universe

You can find our channel UltimateUniverse at http://webchat.esper.net/. All chat from the 3 servers will be forwarded to this channel, and all chat from the irc to the 3 servers. It keeps them all connected at once! Pretty freaking sweet, huh?

Any Questions?

Comment here (might not get a response, 20% chance), or you can email me at [email protected].

The 3 Owners

We current have 1 Owner, but are hiring for two more CoOwners! BUT WAIT!

To Get the Owner Position

-Pass all ranks Besides Donator and Punishment ranks, on both servers. -Be super trusted, like the most amazing person on the face of this earth -You have to know Alex personally, in person, and see him in person on a regular basis (at least once a week). -> What does this mean for you? Means most of you won't get Owner.

There are no replies 😞
🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑