Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

It seems that classic seems to be seemingly dying seemingly. I don't want it to die!!!! There's no more good lava servers anymore DDD: And Lava was my favorite game and mynemaniacs isn't fun anymore because all data has been reset and there's rarely people on jacobs ctf and AAAAAAAAH! I'm sooooo sad everythings just dying and omg its horrible if ukwim and i be like aaaah! I don't want classhic to die! all my old classic friends have gone away :(

yeah its pretty much dying, who knows, andrew might make a deal with mojang someday shrugs

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Mar 2 at 22:49:02 (2015)

++IcYGodZ posted:++

yeah its pretty much dying, who knows, andrew might make a deal with mojang someday shrugs

That'd be neat, but I doubt they'd want to. In the words of Dinnerbone himself, classic is pretty much just outdated Minecraft with some changes.

I like those changes enough that I worked on getting people together for this, but life's busy, y'know?

:/ You cant tell dinnerbone that classic was the 1st step to playing minecraft premium?? If I never saw classic when my friend showed, I would get out of minecraft.net after 9 seconds. Everything to complicated, hard, and non free. 1st thing people see is minecraft classic, go there to single player, then multiplayer. After 1-9 months the person wants to buy premium.

++IcYGodZ posted:++

:/ You cant tell dinnerbone that classic was the 1st step to playing minecraft premium?? If I never saw classic when my friend showed, I would get out of minecraft.net after 9 seconds. Everything to complicated, hard, and non free. 1st thing people see is minecraft classic, go there to single player, then multiplayer. After 1-9 months the person wants to buy premium.

that was the same for me

All i know is that i'm staying here until no one is left.

Mojang got rid of all the accounts that did not have premium so there could be more names available for the 1.8 name change update. That pretty much killed classic completely and since not many made an account on ClassiCube, we're pretty much dead. :(

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑