Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hallo, I am running server on Classic (using Fcraft) but "/env" does not work.

I mean I can change env settings, but after I re-join world, everything appears the same :-/

And I can't also use additional blocks (brown wool, boxes, fire etc.)

any help please?

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Jun 20 at 21:14:02 (2015)

fCraft does not support CPE I assume env is only working slightly because of the old WoM configurations which we have yet to completely implement.

But I have seen servers supporting additional blocks, so what software do they use?

EDIT: I have found it already. FemtoCraft, D3, LegendCraft, GemsCraft, Hypercube.

Which of them is in your opinion the best, according to the CPU? Which can make me play on my minecraft the most smoothly, even though i have shitty comp?

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Jun 21 at 2:39:59 (2015)

I'd suggest D3 or HyperCube (Both made by Umby24), femtocraft is made to be closest to the old vanilla classic server, legendcraft is buggy as all hell, gemscraft is just another fcraft fork

Oh do you mind explaining me how D3 works then?

I downloaded and started it, it seems to do something... But for the sake of gods I can not find the location of server (aka externalurl.txt) and I cant setup url of heartbeat. Seems I have no clue how it works :-)

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Jun 22 at 1:59:14 (2015)

Here is a Tutorial which might be of some help.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑