Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I am really angry. I banned someone for saying that gays should die and need to die. I am not okay with that. It's against my server rules for one and is really rude. So now I just see ALL of these server names that are EXACTLY my server. What the literal crap? That's just stupid. My co-owner hosts this server for me, (Joseph). So now there are also really disrespectful server names. (EXPLICIT) Joseph's Cum Bucket, FUCK YOU JOSEPH AND CHRIS, FUCK YOU CHRIS AND JOSEPH SUCK MY DICK,and FUCK YOU JOSEPH are all the server names. Those even WORK. You can connect. I'm not okay with that as a server owner. Is there any way I can contact tech support to take down these servers? I am REALLY angry at this guy. I don't like being rude either but can someone please help. I really like my server and it's been getting quite a few players. Thanks.

I have noted the server names down. The wrongdoers will get a very harsh spank. Thanks.

Oh really? I don't mind doing it again

Sure :3

Hehe

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Jun 30 at 16:37:42 (2015)

Just ignore them. Not much we can do about it anyway.

I know Joseph he is a hacker

Duuuuuuude why are you so pumped up about that? You do know those servers were just there for pranks and shit right?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑