Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello guys,

I used to play Minecraft Classic all the time, in fact, even more than normal Minecraft, just because of the simplicity and uniformity of it all. I enjoyed meeting tons of people: in fact, the majority of people that I met on Minecraft have been on Classic Minecraft, starting since 2010. It has been about a year and a half since I've played Minecraft Classic, mostly because I seemed to have trouble every time! So, I wanted to ask as a general question, is Minecraft Classic still accessible, and do people still actively play on some of the good ole' classic servers? If the answer is no, then I won't bother. I'm just asking because I don't know if this is something I will want to try and do again and revive my social foundation that I started on with Classic about 5 years ago.

Thanks!

-Amermelstein

Also... I can't connect to any server. It says I don't have the package contents or something. How do I fix this? Do I need to download something else?

Yes, classic is still accessible but its hard to access, sometimes, and yes people do still play on classic but believe me classic is the same size of classicube at the moment.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Aug 9 at 17:43:48 (2015)

++Matthewism posted:++

Yes, classic is still accessible but its hard to access, sometimes, and yes people do still play on classic but believe me classic is the same size of classicube at the moment.

Also, I've heard that every single non-paid mojang account has been deleted, so the official classic is really only available to people who own Minecraft.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑