Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey there, I was wondering.. Does anyone remember the builder bot from the good old days, insidebot? I would love to see such a plugin in the future, where we would have the following features.

• /bbot (Launches Builder Bot, telling the player to mark one location and then another).
  • /bbsave arg1 (Saves the marked location in the file arg1.bbot or something).
  • /bbload arg1 (Loads the requested build save).
  • /bbb (Asks the player to place a mushroom, then starts Builder Bot Build mode).

If this is possible, it would be dam nice to have. If no one can't be attended to make such a bot, tell me where to start and I'll get a journey out of it.

The insiderbot runs in python commandline, it's probably possible but each machine would require an installation of python and the script's current required libraries. I do have a working python script that runs with classicube though if you would like that.

Do you mean a external program or a plugin running on a server?

If you mean a server plugin, I'm fairly certain most servers allow you to export builds, if not I know at least D3 does with /mapexport and /mapimport.

If you mean an external program, I have one from WAY back in the day, VB Minebot, which is working for classicube, but could use some serious rewriting..

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑