Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So most of you know me around here. I'm the dev of the discontinued MCForge-Redux and the developer of MCGalaxy, basically the best MCLawl fork for ClassiCube. I've also been known for making unique game servers. These servers include an "SMP in Classic" server, BlockHunt, revival of CTF, Parkour, Cops and Robbers, etc. I've been bored recently and I've been looking around for a game idea I can do.

Post your ideas for a game down below. I'm only interested in hosting 1 game server right now, so make it the best idea you possibly can (and attract a good amount of population). The format is below.

Name of Game:

General Idea:

Details:

Extra Features:

Why do you think I should choose this idea over others:

Suggestion from tornato:

Name of Game: Spleef

General Idea: Spleef people

Details: Make it a full on spleef server with voting, map change, and other features

Why do you think I should choose this idea over others: Many people have requested spleef in the past.

Make a mini game server.

I have a few idea's for more minigames:

• pillarrace, in 2 minutes most pillars wins.
  • iced spleef, spleef with 2 stages of ice.
  • Hide and seek, players are hiding in a mountain map 1 person has to find them.
  • pillar jump, it's like parkour but on pillars, the person who falls is dead.

Atm, i forgot the rest, but if you want i can help and build in the server. Don't know how to explain really.. xD

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Sep 7 at 16:57:12 (2015)
Name Jaws
Idea Reverse Spleef. One person(shark) under the arena tries to make others(non sharks) fall by breaking the arena floor.
Details Full on Jaws server or minigame server with Jaws in it. Include player statistics, CPE based features to enhance gameplay, different maps, and other features
Why choose mine? This was a popular game back in the day on our server. Hasn't seen the light of day in a long time.

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

Name Jaws
Idea Reverse Spleef. One person(shark) under the arena tries to make others(non sharks) fall by breaking the arena floor.
Details Full on Jaws server or minigame server with Jaws in it. Include player statistics, CPE based features to enhance gameplay, different maps, and other features
Why choose mine? This was a popular game back in the day on our server. Hasn't seen the light of day in a long time.

showoffffff

(Automerge)

Name of Game: Death Run

General Idea: Death (the person that kills the people) uses traps to kill the people to win and if one of the people finish the course they get to chase Death to kill him. If you dont know wat in saying then just youtube it up XD

Details: Make it a full on Death Run server or just have the game on a minigame server. Make it have map voting and maps and other stuff/commands like LS or PandaPirate survival.

Extra Features: uw0tm8fiteme

Why do you think I should choose this idea over others: Its a gamemode on gmod and minecraft that is really creative, kinda like WipeOut and something this intresting has never been on cc before. (block hunt is cool)

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑