Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I personally want an option to use default classic single player and explosive TNT!

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Sep 21 at 16:06:10 (2015)

default classic single player? Wat? The client comes with singleplayer if that is what you were confused about. Also explosive tnt can be added server side, I added it to my server once but removed it due to it just being stupid/badly coded.

I'm pretty sure you mean, you want a premium option, like i've said previous times and times again, Classicube, is supposed to revive classic and it does that job very well, There is a project going on, that revives the old minecraft premium don't rememeber what its called though.

OP, I think they're adding it to the new client.

++727021 posted:++

OP, I think they're adding it to the new client.

Adding what?

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Fri Sep 25 at 20:09:25 (2015)

The other project you're referring to might be TrueCraft?

I'm adding all of the existing block physics (plus TNT physics) to ClassicalSharp in singleplayer mode.

++UnknownShadow200 posted:++

The other project you're referring to might be TrueCraft?

I'm adding all of the existing block physics (plus TNT physics) to ClassicalSharp in singleplayer mode.

Yes, i think thats it.

we probably need to run an official server rather than having so many dead servers. that way the game will look having more players

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑